The hours leading up to a flight can be very hectic. Chances are that you have a lot on your mind. Well, I am here to give you some motherly advice. Don’t forget that your health is very important. Refer to these tips next time you fly!
***Please keep in mind that the following tips are for flights lasting more than seven hours.***
1. Cleanse your face midway through the flight. Use cleansing cloths so water is not needed. Plane water is not the best for your face…I will leave it at that.
2. Keep your hair away from your face to prevent unneeded oils.
3. Do not wear make-up for long flights. Your pores are already filling up with recycled air. No need to clog them further with make-up. Let it breathe.
4. Stand up and stretch every 1-2 hours. Blood needs to flow in your legs.
5. Drink plenty of water pre-flight. Staying hydrated can help alleviate jet-lag.
6. Remember: You are sitting for long periods of time. You will not be active during your long flight. Thus, you do not need your usual amount of food. Eat lighter meals during this time frame.